For working to allow young people to have easy acess to rural land.
Develop advocacy actions with African governments and local communities for the provision of land as part of the implementation of youth projects, in this case in the agriculture sector.
- Difficulties accessing rural, agricultural and urban land
- insufficient advocacy for young people’s access to rural land for agricultural projects.
Advocacy with institutions to facilitate the access of young people to rural land for agricultural and other purposes ….
The results are:
- Unemployment reduction
- Increasing the entrepreneurial capacity of young Africans
- Increased investment in youth projects
- Improve the agricultural environment and increase agricultural production.