This activity is devoted to statistical studies on young people, women and other statistics entering the sector of land governance and youth.
The biggest challenge was statistical data:
- Unavailability of convincing statistics:
Lack of effective and efficient statistics on issues of youth access to land in Africa.
- Insufficient statistical data on women and land:
Despite all the work done by the various institutions, there is still a lack of statistical data points limiting this work.
Undertake specialized statistical studies to make available reliable and precise data for work in the sector and decision-making by states, private individuals, banks, universities and other land governance organizations …
The results are:
- Availability of land data on land tenure
- Easy, effective and efficient decision-making by decision-makers
- Improve the behavior of young Africans for entrepreneurship
- Increase in investments for youth projects